- 4 cups rice bubbles
- 1 cup icing sugar
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 3 tbsps cocoa
- 1 cup coconut oil, solid
- In a large bowl, mix the rice bubbles, icing sugar, cocoa and coconut.
- Place the solid coconut oil in a heat-proof bowl and microwave for 1½ minutes or until completely liquid.
- Allow the coconut oil to cool slightly.
- Once cool, add it to the rice bubble mixture, stirring until well combined.
- Spoon the mixture into paper patty cases.
- Refrigerate until firm.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator until just before eating.cx