Saturday, December 8, 2012

Best Dr Seuss quotes for tattooing


"I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, and that enables you to laugh at life's realities."

"I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells."

"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened."

"Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh, the thinks you can think up if only you try!"

"A person's a person, no matter how small."

"Fun is good."


"I you never did, you should. These things are fun and fun is good."

"You make 'em, I amuse 'em."

"You'll miss the best things if you keep your eyes shut."

"Think and wonder, wonder and think."

"Think! You can think any think you wish."

"Be who you are and say what you feel. Because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

"Its opener, out there, in the wide, open air."


"Today I shall behave, as if this is the day I will be remembered."

“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.”

“The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you'll go.”

“I do not like green eggs and ham I do not like them sam I am.”

“If I were invited to a dinner party with my characters, I wouldn't show up.”


"Young cat, if you keep your eyes open enough, oh, the stuff you would learn! The most wonderful stuff!"

"I'll yell and I'll shout for the fine things on earth that are on their way out!"

"I speak for the trees, for the trees have no tongues."

No comments:

Post a Comment