Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Best quotes from Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy for tattooing


"Don't Panic."

"No one should ever have left the oceans."

"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."

"There's a frood who really knows where his towel is."

"There’s no point in acting surprised about it."

"I don't know, apathetic bloody planet, I've no sympathy at all."

"On no account allow a Vogon to read poetry at you."


"Mostly harmless."



"I really wish I'd listened to what my mother told me when I was young."
"Why, what did she tell you?"
"I don't know, I didn't listen."

"Space is big. Really big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mindbogglingly big it is."


"There's an infinite number of monkeys outside who want to talk to us about this script for Hamlet they've worked out."

"We have normality, I repeat we have normality. Anything you still can’t cope with is therefore your own problem."

"Brain the size of a planet."

"Life! Don't talk to me about life."



"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?"

"Oh no, not again."


"Er, excuse me, who am I?
Hello?
Why am I here? What's my purpose in life?
What do I mean by who am I?"


"I wonder if it will be friends with me?
Hello Ground!"

"Life, loathe it or ignore it, you can't like it."

"So long and thanks for all the fish."

"Looking up into the night sky is looking into infinity — distance is incomprehensible and therefore meaningless."

"Forty-two, the Answer to the Great Question, of Life, the Universe and Everything"

"42"


"I think the problem, to be quite honest with you, is that you've never actually known what the question is."

"So once you know what the question actually is, you'll know what the answer means."

"The chances of finding out what's really going on in the universe are so remote, the only thing to do is hang the sense of it and keep yourself occupied."

"I'd far rather be happy than right any day."
"And are you?"
"No, that's where it all falls down, of course."


"What's up?"
"I don't know, I've never been there."


No comments:

Post a Comment