Sunday, May 19, 2013

Best Much Ado About Nothing quotes for tattooing


“Sigh no more, ladies, sigh no more,

Men were deceivers ever,
-
One foot in sea and one on shore,

To one thing constant never.”

“Sigh no more, ladies, sigh no more.”

“Let me be that I am and seek not to alter me.”

“Some Cupid kills with arrows, some with traps.”

“He that hath a beard is more than a youth, and he that hath no beard is less than a man."

“When I said I would die a bachelor, I did not think I should live till I were married.”



“I do love nothing in the world so well as you- is not that strange?”

“For which of my bad parts didst thou first fall in love with me?”

“There was a star danced, and under that was I born.”

“Thou and I are too wise to woo peaceably.”

“For it falls out

That what we have we prize not to the worth

Whiles we enjoy it, but being lacked and lost,

Why, then we rack the value, then we find

The virtue that possession would not show us

While it was ours.”

“When you depart from me sorrow abides and happiness takes his leave.”

“To be a well-favoured man is the gift of fortune; but to write and read comes by nature.”

No comments:

Post a Comment