Thursday, June 13, 2013

Best quotes from Alien for tattooing


Kane: "Quit griping."
Lambert: "I like griping."

Parker: "What are you some kind of parrot?"
Brett: "Right."

Parker: "We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space."

Ash: "You still don't understand what you're dealing with, do you? Perfect organism. Its structural perfection is matched only by its hostility."

Ash: "Unclouded by conscience, remorse, or delusions of morality."

Ash: "I can't lie to you about your chances, but... you have my sympathies."

Ripley: "Come on, cat."


Brett: "This is the worst shit I've ever seen, man."

Ripley: "Listen to me, if we break quarantine, we could all die."

Dallas: "Ripley. This is an order. Do you hear me?"
Ripley: "Yes. I read you. The answer is negative."

Ripley: "Don't worry, Parker, yeah. You'll get whatever's coming to you."

Ash: "Let's try it. I mean most animals retreat from fire, yes?"
Dallas: "Fire, yeah."

Mother: "The ship will automatically destruct in "T" minus five minutes."
Ripley: "You... BITCH!"

Dallas: "Bones are bent outward, like he exploded from inside."

Dallas: "Well, I don't trust anybody."

Ripley: "You are my lucky star. You... Lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky."

Brett: "Here kitty, kitty, kitty. Meaow. Here Jonesy."

Ripley: "We'll move in pairs. We'll go step by step and cut off every bulkhead and every vent until we have it cornered. And then we'll blow it the fuck out into space! Is that acceptable to you?"

Parker: "Let's go over the bonus situation. We haven't - Can we just talk about the bonus situation?"

Parker: "I wanna go home and party."

Ripley: "This thing bled acid. Who knows what it's gonna do when it's dead?"


Mother: "Danger. The emergency destruct system is now activated. The ship will detonate in "T" minus ten minutes."

Parker: "So, um, we think we should discuss the bonus situation..."

Dallas: "Drive it into the airlock and zap it into outer space."

Lambert: "Well, how about a little something to lower your spirits?"

Parker: "It's got a great defense mechanism... you don't dare kill it..."

No comments:

Post a Comment