- 2 tbsps olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- ½ white onion, chopped
- 4 stalks celery, chopped
- 1L hot chicken stock made from a vegetarian chicken Massel ultracube
- Approx. ½ cup lactose free milk
- Pepper, to taste
- Heat the olive oil in a saucepan.
- Saute the garlic, onion and celery over a low heat for five minutes until softened.
- Pour in the chicken stock and simmer for 10-12 minutes.
- Either transfer the soup to a blender and liquidize or leave chunky.
- Just before serving, pour a dash of milk into each bowl and stir through.
- Season to taste with pepper.